- Nursery – 3 Years +
- Prep – 1 – 3.5 Years +
- Prep – 2 – 4 Years +
- Class – I – 5 Years +
For admission to Classes II – IX a student must be 4 years + class on 01 April.
REGISTRATION and ADMISSION (FOR STUDENTS OF NON-EWS CATEGORY)
January 21 to February 05, 2017 -> ISSUE OF REGISTRATION FORMS
The ‘Fee Structure’, ‘Registration Form’, ‘Prospectus & School Rules’ for the year shall be given to prospective Parents, on demand, for which the charges shall be Rs. 200.
January 21 to February 05, 2017 -> SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORMS
Parents who opt for Registration, after reading the CAUTIONARY ADVICE, FEE STRUCTURE and RULES & REGULATIONS, have to deposit the Registration Form (filled-up in all respects) along with the following documents:
1, Latest passport-size photo of the prospective student.
2, Copy of the PR Card of the current session.
3, Copy of the PR Card of the previous year’s session.
4,Copy of the Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or recognized equivalent Government Document.
February 06, 2017 -> ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILL ASSESSMENT
Chinar is an English medium school and students of class 2 onwards who do not have adequate skills in the English language face problems in understanding the material taught.
Therefore students coming from other schools may face problems at Chinar due to the high level of language skills already acquired by the students currently studying in Chinar. To ensure that new students do not get depressed because of inadequate skills, we assess the prospective students in the English language and accordingly advise parents whether their child may face any problems later on. Parents may then decide whether they want to go ahead with the Admission Process.
Students coming for admission to any of the classes from 2 to 9 shall be assessed in the above-mentioned skill.
REGISTRATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION
FEES – (NOT APPLICABLE FOR STUDENTS OF EWS ADMITTED UNDER RTE)
- ANNUAL FEES are to be paid in four instalments – due in the months of Apr, Jul, Oct, Jan.
- Details of Fees and Fee Payment Procedure are shown in Annexure ‘CHINAR – FEES’
- Fees must be deposited in the designated Bank upto the 15th of the month in which due. Fees paid after the 15th shall invite a late fee as per schedule.
- Parents wishing to withdraw their ward from the School, for any reason, must do so by coming to the School personally and filling up the Form for Withdrawal fully. Merely telling the Principal / Teacher / Clerk casually shall not be accepted as intimation to the School by the Parents. Preparation of Leaving Certificate shall take at least 3 working days.
- Fees / Charges due, on the Date of Application / Date the Pupil last attended School / Date on which T.C. is required, whichever is later, shall be applicable.
The School has made arrangements through various contractors for transportation of students to and from School, if desired by the parent. These buses cover most areas but the SEAT is not guaranteed in the buses. Though utmost care is taken, the School shall not be responsible for any mishap or lost/damaged property on board the buses.
For students belonging to EWS seeking admission under RTE in the entry-level class:
- Entry level class is Nursery for which the child should be 3 yrs but less than 4 yrs as on 01 April 2016.
- No. of seats in Nursery is 60.
- Preference is given to girl children.
- The annual income of the parents should be less than Rs. 250,000/-
- The School is situated in Liwari, Panchayat Kesarpur, Umren, District Alwar.
- The Primary Catchment area of the School is the area under Village Liwari.
- The Secondary Catchment area of the School is the remaining area in Kesarpur Panchayat which does not fall under Village Liwari.